Hello,
I have decided to bring my problem to a public attention for I think it
concerns all users who have tried to get their money back especially at
the times when the gold price goes down and we're all starting losing
money.
I have send wire transfer to my bank which is located in Europe in
sep. 11th, after I have been asked to resend all the details I have
provided in the first letter to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With that in mind,
I thought I just have to wait for the money to come. But no, today is
sep. the 27th, and the money still haven't arrived in the bank.
I provided all the details the recepient bank requires in order to receive
wire transfer. I have done this before and have received the money in
5-7 days at the most (transferring from Chase Manhattan Bank to my bank)
Still, I have no answer in my email box from Omnipay's so called "customer
service"  (I have send Omnipay numerous faxes which also remains
unanswered).
I wonder what do Omnipay think Customer Service should be, if they dont
care about their customers at all.
Unfortunately, all my money got lost in that "black hole" and are still
waiting to be received. I have the strange feeling that if there is
any problem with the recepient bank / info provided by me I *MUST* be
notified *AT THE VERY MOMENT*. That is how customer service should serve
its customers IMNSHO.
I just wanted to ask you all - have you experienced the same troubles with
OmniPay and if so, have your money been returned to your egold account
in order for you to try another way of collecting it.

Sincerely yours,
John Pelunas