Hi Dave,

Yep remember your name. I still have the gold feever and have
been publishing The Ormetal Report fince 1996 for that same
reason.

Now on e-gold downtime... Well whe did get more than usual since
the end of August.. E-gold is growing with pain. But I think (hope)
we are near the end of the tunnel.

> PS. Hi Claude, haven't seen your name since the days of
Compu$erve.
> Glad to see you still have gold fever *G*

Salutations, Regards.
"The Ormetal Report"          http://www.ormetal.com

Learn about mining and profit from investing in gold
and mining stocks.

Claude Cormier, Editor        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open an e-gold account now:
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=104173