Mr. Henson,

   I am disappointed to hear that your experience with Market Makers has
been "lees than impressive" so far.  I believe from my own interactions with
you that your requests were not of the typical, therefore, extra time was
required to research your request.  My company did repsond to you with
appropriate information in a reasonable timeframe.  (Three business days,
correct?)

   I wish you luck in your consideration of becoming a Market Maker.  I
believe you will be amazed at the quantity of time that is consumed in a day
just tending to customer service, not to mention InExchanges transactions,
OutExchange transactions, accounting, searching for gold stores, updating
websites, reasearching new payment alternatives, verifying client
identities, etc.

   Should you decide to become a Market Makeer, I personally pledge to be
your first customer to sample your service and response times.  I will be
glad to spread good word of your service if it meets the high expectations
you have of the current Market Makers.

   Sincerely,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithman's E-gold Exchange, Inc.