That's an excellent idea - one specific MM that specializes in funding ALL
the MLM Ponzi Schemes !!  At least that way when the big "bail-out" comes
every three months it won't hurt any of the legitimate market makers.

You could just recycle the e-gold from one scheme to the other - wow,, the
possibilties are only limited as your imagination.

B.