http://www.omnipay.net/indian_river_summit/index.html

The date for discount registration at the Quality Suites for Indian
River Summit 2000 (IR2000) attendees has been extended to 9 October.
After that, all unreserved rooms will go back up to their standard
rates.  Alternative hotels are listed on the Accomodations webpage,
linked to the URL above.

We anticipate four major announcements, and ample networking
opportunities.  Nevermind that the weather in Central Florida at the end
of October is lovely.

Previous conferences, co-hosted by Systemics Inc., CSEI, and The
Icelandic Independence Party have been great successes.  They will pale
compared to this one, however.  You really don't want to miss this one.

Already, we have presenters from Australia, Estonia, the UK, and the
USA, and attendees from across the globe.

If you are planning to attend, but have not yet registered, please do so
now, by completing the form at the Registration link from the URL above.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Ms. Wajiha Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Charles W. Evans
Vice President, Business Development
OmniPay

http://www.omnipay.net/indian_river_summit/index.html