Lin Ronald said on Sunday, October 08, 2000 1:32 AM:

> Well asked! I am a multiple subscriber to that e65 program too.
> I wonder what the deal is?At 12:00 am 8/10/00 -0400, you wrote:

[...]

and then, in addition to violating rule 5 of e-gold-list (the golden
rule), which states:

--- begin quote

5. Before posting, ask yourself: "Is my post likely to be of interest or
value to a broad range of people from  around the world who are
interested in the topic of e-gold?"  If in doubt, please don't post.

--- end quote

went on to quote an entire edition of the digest format of the
e-gold-list (for no discernable reason).

Please don't do it again.

 - Reid -

a.k.a. owner-e-gold-list