Hi,

I just tried accessing the e-gold WAP interface. Because we use 'wml' as
the file format here in Europe (as opposed to 'hdml' in the US), I used the
special wml url: http://mobile.e-gold.com/wml/

Everything works perfect, except the spend feature: after entering the
amount and the type of metal, I see the following error on my GSM phone:

    Error: Server returned unsupported content type: text/html.

This makes sense, because the correct content-type for wml is
'text/vnd.wap.wml'. Am I doing something wrong or are more people seeing
this error and is something wrong with e-gold's scripts?

Note: my WAP gateway does support SSL, otherwise I wouldn't even have been
able to log into my account and see my balance and history. So that should
not be the problem.

Edwin