Hello everyone,

I am writing to seek some info and/or help with regards to GOLD AGE
/Parker E.C. Bradley.
I had a few mail queries which was answered rather promptly by Parker
before I used their services.  However, after doing a wire transfer using
the details provided, my e-gold has not been funded till now.  I did my
wire transfer to Gold Age 2 months ago on August 18.
I have mailed many times to Gold Age and Parker to get some kind of reply
without much success.  They have not replied to any of my mail.

I would like to think Parker is an honest guy and my transfer has somewhat
been 'overlooked'.

Can anyone help me?

Many Thanks,
Zariah