The fasted way that i know of to get a matter resolved is to contact the customer
service department for the company you have a problem with.  We can't help you unless
you ask.  The e-mail address to contact is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Once again,
we only know that there is a problem if you contact us.  If there is no communication
then we can't help you.  Please contact the Kissmygold Customer Service, and the
people there will be happy to answer your questions.

     Khurram Khan