Gold Today Update for Monday 21st Oct 2000

Good News!!

Hello,

I would like to take the time to thank all my customers for their continued patronage and support during what has been a difficult time.  It is wonderful to know that I can count among my customer friends as well.  This is how business should be!

Gold Today  is still currently undergoing negotiations with a merchant bank to provide credit card facilities for our select customers.  These negotiations are going extremely well and I hope  these facilities will be fully set and operating by the end of November. Meanwhile do feel free to take advantage of our current facilities to fund your e-gold account. at  https://gold-today.com/egoldusers_cheq.htm .

Our minimum is only 50USD not 1000USD so you don't have to wait and accumulate large sums of money before you can fund your e-gold account.  We are also sourcing additional supplies of gold which may also be good news for our faithful clients  later in the future.  More of that later.

Don't forget... we also have the following additional benefits:

You are now able to convert your e-gold into cash. Any time you want to 'cash in' your e-gold simply go to
http://www.gold-today.com/egoldusers_convert.htm and follow the simple instructions.

You also have on the e-gold Users Page
http://www.gold-today.com/egoldusers.htm a currency converter, it will give you the most uptodate currency conversion for the day you use it.   It is purely for YOUR use so bookmark this site for any conversions you require for any reason. It is there for your convenience so feel free to use it.

(also be aware the converter is only a guide and will not necessarily reflect the conversion rate on the day your order is processed)

Remember I am the only exchange provider willing to display an Unconditional Guarantee
on our front page. AND  show my photo along with name, address and phone number on the web site.

My maxim is:

                                                                'Service should be as close to instantaneous as possible.'

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get gramms of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542