At 7:53 AM -0400 10/26/00, James M. Ray wrote:
>At 9:07 PM -0700 10/25/00, E. Barnes wrote:
>>I've probably missed some stuff, but is Omnipay still in business?  I
>>was unable to get their website to work, being constantly cut off and
>>told I'd timed out - after less than 3 minutes!
>>
>>Have written and called them.  No answers.  Also wrote to Jim Ray.
>>No response.
>
>Huh?!?
>

>>Are they still around?
>

>Yes, what email address did you use for me? [EMAIL PROTECTED] should
>work, that's the preferred address.

*LOL!  Jim, you've got so many!  I believe I have [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
my database.  (Yep, just checked it.)

>  I just hit the website, and I know of
>nothing wrong with it or with www.e-gold.com, when did you experience
>trouble?

*A week ago on Wednesday.  I'd seen mention of it on the list
previously but paid no attention.  Every time I filled everything out
to get a check written, I was told I'd "timed" out.  Tried it three
times.  Sent email and got an autobot saying someone would respond.
No one did.  Also called the 800 # and left a message.  No response
from that either.  Then tried you.

>  I assume you were able to hit other sites at the time?

*Yep.  There's wasn't any problem hitting the omnipay site, just in using it.

Eric