Hello,

  You should check out www.standardreserve.com.  Use Internet Explorer, I'm not sure
if their netscape site is up yet.  Standard Reserve offers a Gold Based Debit Card
that is built on an e-gold backbone.

    Khurram Khan

--- "Glencannon Group Ltd." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:

>I have been thinking of setting up an E-Gold based Debit Card Service.  That

>is you would be able to fund your debit with deposits into a companies

>e-gold account, who would then turn around and fund debit card with cash.

>The reason I am thinking of doing this is that is would be cheaper for me to

>do one wire for the equivalent of 10 or more transfers, than it would be for

>you to do one wire transfer to an account.  Everyone could do this on their

>own, but it would also involve a huge loss of confidentiality and a great

>loss.  I have a bank that will issue virtually unlimited debit cards off of

>my basic commercial acount.  These cards are considered "employee" accounts

>and are easy to set up.

>If there is any interest, please let me know so that I can explore further.

>Glencannon Group Ltd.

>http://www.glencannongroup.com/

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)

>fax: 419-710-4339

>Say Bye to Slow Internet!

>http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

>---

>You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Half.com the hottest site for DVDs, CDs & more! Get $5 off your 1st
purchase of $10 or more. http://ads.adflight.com/mach1.asp?a=19061&b=46867&c=3094