Hi all.

The system experienced a glitch around 8:15AM EST today, and after
that, while pages were viewable, the site wasn't working. The technical
staff informs me that they're working on it, and that the system should
be back up around noon. My apologies for any inconvenience, following
are Jim's random thoughts and opinions on a Saturday morning.

Those of you who watch stats should have seen a few records in the
last few days. Examiner is also getting pretty interesting. ;^) I still hope
that one of us can finally convince the online music industry that e-gold
is the answer to their problems, but right now it seems they all want to
yell at the other side (and employ as many lawyers as possible) rather
than finding the easy solution that's under their collective noses. It's
too bad, but I know the power and intelligence of this list, and if any of
you can help I'll certainly appreciate it. Courtney Love wants tips, and
e-gold is the best tip in the world. All we have to do is convince her &
a few other musicians, and they'll all find out! :^) Thanks, and I hope
you all have a good day.
JMR

--
Regards, James M. Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> OmniPay VP Spec. Ops.
Try a FREE account: http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=101574