E-Gold Account # 190920
Account name: MLB-00-23
Used to receive funds by that which presents itself as:
Merckx-Lambert Banking Group MLBG, Ltd.
<URL:http://www.tibere.net>
has been documented at
<URL:http://www.permanenttourist.com/scams.html>
as likely being a scam. I have recrently invested from my E-Gold account
102372 a $1023.72 to open a checking account with them, and am awaiting
any follow-through on their part. Perhaps I was a fool, but I didn't
find the scam-alert on MLB until after I had sent them my e-gold. Has
anyone else on the e-gold list had any experience with MLB, specifically
a positive experience where you got a working off-shore account without
losing your money? They have been unresponsive once they got my money,
except to help arrange other ways of getting more money. I am supposedly
in a waiting period to receive from them my Visa Debit Card associated
with this Checking Account. If they follow through, I shall report such
back to the e-gold list, otherwise I may have been scammed of the
minimum account opening $1000, actually in my case I sent my e-gold
account number $1023.72.

Angela Kahealani

--
All information + transactions non negotiable and private between the
parties. All Rights Reserved + Copyright 2000 Angela Kahealani. <URL: