Hi Bob,

While I am not recognized on the e-gold site as a
moneychanger, we would be able to fill an order of
this nature beginning on Monday.

We are currently funding our e-gold account with
$25,000, and will begin funding again on Monday.

Our site has been closed to public orders for the
last 30 days, and will reopen then.  Our problem
has been that every time we fund out account, the
funds are depleted within 48 hours.  So, we are
stepping up our funding in an effort to anticipate
customer needs.

Hope this is the type of answer you were looking for.

David Reed