Some basic questions: what is the corporate structure of G&SR, and
their relationship to e-gold and OmniPay?  Also, where are G&SR and
the other operations located?  I can't find any surface addresses
on either the e-gold or OmniPay web pages.

The $64,000 (well, really only $4800, but still not quite chump
change, I hope) question is: is G&SR responsible for OmniPay's
debts?  Also, does either operation have any assets in the US?

I'm beginning the unpleasant process of taking what action I can
to get my $4800 back from OmniPay.  Possibly this is entirely
quixotic, and if I'm not careful, will quickly end up costing me
more than the amount in question; still, if I've learned anything
over the years, it's that being a soft touch costs more in the
long run.

--
Howard E. Motteler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I say put MORE messages on the records.  Kill the band, kill
  your parents, then yourself.  Make sure you get your whole head
  in front of the shotgun.  -- Dennis Leary