Hello,

   e-gold does not handle metal to metal converstions.  OmniPay does things like that.
 The charge for the service is rather high however.  When you do a metal to metal
conversion from OmniPay, you are converting your metal into dollars and then buying
the other metal from OmniPay.  You pay the $1.00 (OutExchange) fee and then the 4%
spread.

     Khurram Khan

--- "Sidd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>