On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> http://www.gitgold.net
>
> Now Accepting ALL Major Credit cards.

Please explain the relationship between GitGold.COM and GitGold.NET.  Are
they run by different companies?  They look like totally different sites.
Has anyone used GitGold.NET and can speak for its credibility? GitGold.COM
has been around for a while, but this is the first I have heard of
GitGold.NET and with such a short announcement I'm VERY suspicious of the
intentions of the site.

--
David Manifold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://bespin.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.