Hi all!
Could some one enlighten me please?  I've been away from E-gold for some
time, and apparently a lot had changed since then.

When I first joined E-gold, I made my deposit through Hong Kong bank. It
was a free transaction.  Now, I was forced to do the same through a Market
Maker - costing a fee of 8.5%

The last time I resold my gold to E-gold, I got a check drawn through Hong
Kong bank, again free of cost.  Currently, I'm searching the whole E-gold
web site for instructions about cashing in my gold  for cash - but not a
single word about it can be found.

Does it mean that my only options to exchange my gold for cash is only
through the Market Makers?

With thanks in advance,
Steve