The first thing - I wanted to transfer funds via PayPal. I entered all
gitgold.net's e-mail addresses and received the following message:

"This recipient is not yet registered or verified. He or she will receive
the money or money request after opening an account with this email
address."

Then I wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and received the following message:

"You can send the money at [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
account will be registered after your transaction.

This is a new service."

But before submitting this message, I decided to e-mail my credit card
information to fund my e-gold account. I received the following message:

"Your credit cards is invalid.
Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have a problem
with this transaction."

But my card is fully functional I know it EXACTLY! Of course, I did a very
foolish step so I will have to get a new card in the bank.

Then I wrote:

"I just read some messages about your service on the e-gold list. They are
not the best opinion about you. I hope you are not fraudulent. So I am
still waiting for my account to be funded. Are you going to fund it? Or
should I perform legal actions?"

And received the following crap:

"Listen Hass Hole

Fuck You