Mr. Moore,

    I would like to second what you so eloquently verbalized:  The "piker"
who is harassing the Andersons is but mere lint on this earth's large dryer
screen.  He should be rolled between a large pair of fingers and flicked
into the nearest waste basket.

    As a Market Maker and competitor of the Andersons at GitGold.com, I
would like for it to be known I have known the Anderson's for a few months
now.  I find them to be genuine (and generous) professionals.  I have
complete faith in their service and manners.  The poor excuse for a scammer
website is full of holes, inconsistencies, grammatical errors, and complete
bad taste.

    I will vouch for the Andersons and their service.  If anyone would like
a character reference, there are many of us who will vouch for them.

   If I may be of assistance, Dave and Jane, please feel free to contact me.

    With Great Respect,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithman's Gold Exchange, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]