This is a general invitation to anyone who has a website that they wish to
get more visitors (and how doesn't?)

The Gold Economy wants to cover you if you have anything going where
people can spend or people can earn e-gold, Standard Gold, e-Dinars or
DigiGold.

We are here to cover the entire Gold Community. If you want to be covered
send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following information:

1. Your name and name of business or website
2. URL and e-mail contact details
3. Main purpose/aim of your business or website
4. What you want people to know about your business or website
5. How is it different from other of a similar type
6. Is there anything special right now people should come and see?

With that, I guarantee you will get coverage. We are running at about
4,000 page views to 12,000 page views a day. You will get noticed.

See who we have covered in the last week? All these businesses or websites
take or play a part in the gold economy. See them on www.goldeconomy.com
now:

*  GoldNow.st
*  Capulin Coffee
*  IceGold
*  Payless Travel & Tours
*  Association for International Business
*  Freedom Hound

You can be next!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dr Elwyn Jenkins