"... and go on thinking beyond the point where
 thinking begins to hurt." -  Werner Heisenberg

Erich,

How's your head? :) Didn't you start work back
when the e-gold mailing list was first started
or before then?

If there's a "sleep at night" place to "stash my cash",
MS (Metal Savings) is a prime one for me. I think it's a
combination foundation and corner stone to the e-gold
infrastructure. A virtual power house ... a Hong Kong
harbor.

And, like JP May said way back there referring to e-gold
account numbers, get your low MS (Metal Savings) account
number now while the getting is good, if you want a prime
cyber status symbol. <g>

You're right JP. Erich rocks! He's built a "killer app".

He's "the finest kind" (old Grand Banks saying).

Bob

"I never did anything worth doing by accident,
 nor did any of my inventions come by accident;
 they came by work." - Thomas Edison

"Competition is a by-product of productive work, not its goal.
 A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by
 the desire to beat others."
 - Ayn Rand, "The Moratorium on Brains"