A number of companies are providing e-gold debit cards.

The advantage is that a debit card is more difficult to trace.  Money
deposited into your account is obviously easier and more secure.  But it is
also easier and more secure for the Tax Authorities to get the information.
I am offering a card that is not anonymous but is issued through a very
confidential bank that requires very little information, and is unlikely to
ever divulge info to anyone else.  They require only a notarized copy of a
drivers license.  I would suspect they are not too picky about the validity
of the ID.  It is a little cheaper to buy, and a little cheaper to operate,
although I suspect competition will drive down everybody's prices.  Others
are offering what they claim are true anonymous cards.  And there is a way
of doing this in Latvia and a few other countries that seem fairly safe.  I
am not offering an anonymous card; at least not yet.

http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/

Good luck.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:10:30 -0500, Halima wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  I've received a lot of emails from egroups talking about a NEW E-gold
>  Debit Card. Is this affiliated with E-gold or what? Here's the website:
>
>  http://now1card.com/members/mconrad.shtml
>
>  Would you recommend that people sign up for this card?
>
>  As far as requesting money from E-gold, can't you just have the money
>  directly deposited into a checking account?
>
>  That's all.
>
>  Sincerely,
>  Halima
>
>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/