Sorry Sidd and JP, I'm way ahead of you!!!  Yes, that feature is about
the top of my too-do list right now, except it's even better than what
you described, because the entrance to the MS SCI is secured; e-gold's
isn't.  Take a look at the MS SCI docs
(https://www.sidereal.kz/ms2/docs/auto.php).  As you can see, to even
enter the SCI, the various fields must be hashed with the merchant's
password.  This includes the status url, the ref number, the memo,
everything.  All I need to do is add a "strict" field to the account
table, and if that field is set, it will only accept payments through
the SCI, "signed" by the merchant hash.  This will be done within a
couple of days.  It will be a few weeks before I have the UI set up to
allow you to set the "strict" field by yourself, so just drop me an
email if you want an account set up like that.

When GPG1.1 finally comes out, all this hashing business will be
replaced with GPG-signed instructions, but the idea will be the same.

You won't even believe some of the other things MS has in store, in a
timeframe of two to three months.  JP, there may be some business
opportunity for you.  Which fruit comes after Banana and Coconut?
Maybe Papaya?  Register now!