Well, here it is with anybody that got into this program. I just
got a letter from administration and all money is froze. They won't be
paying until 85% of Independent Contractor Agreement forms are in.
That's 37,000 people that are going to have a very lean Christmas,
especially me!! Seems people sent in bogus tax#'s and they're claiming
they are responsible to pay these taxes. Anyone, wanting they're official
letter--write me for a copy. I figure it's going to take at least 2-3
weeks just for this development and think how long on catching up to pay
37,000. Well, this has tapped my investments!!!

Linda