Keep trying. It is worth it.  This is an EXCITING offer.  100% guarantee.
Would I lie to you?  I promise that every dollar going into the account will
turn into profit immediately!

And this is not a ponzi scheme.  You don't have to bring others into the
program.

http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/
>  >
>  > _______________________________________________________
>  > Send a cool gift with your E-Card
>  > http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>  >
>  > ---
>  > You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/