Hello All!

    Wow...Sidd, you are a man of many critiques!  I would like to say that I
am impressed by the response you posted on this list detailing all the flaws
with the Standard Reserve system.  You appear to have found numerous
glitches in their *new* system.

   As a Market Maker, I want to know that I am working with the *best*
available software and systems.   Deduct one point from SR.

    Now, what has TRULY amazed me (anyone else feel this way?) was that
Standard Reserve appears to pay attention to what its critics are saying and
even has the time to respond!  Loryn Jenkins gets my vote hands down for
responsiveness to client needs!  Add ten point for SR!

    It appears to me that what everyone wants (or at least those who care
enough to be vocal on these lists!) is a company that has a *quality*
product AS WELL AS the customer support to back it up.  Truthfully, the
programming is a little over my head, but I can't remember the last time a
few of the other companies (who shall remain nameless!) took the time to
respond to their critics in such a fashion.  Loryn Jenkins...I applaud you
for your approach and your responsiveness!

    Looks like the "dawn of a new day" is just about to take place!  Anyone
else tired of the void we have been enveloped in for far too long?

    Thanks for listening!

     Eric