Yes, there may be a problem with Gold-Age.  The following is from
the Free-Market e-gold forum.

How Gold Age stole my money

Posted by: Bojan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 3 Dec 2000 at 7:39:02 AM

First I wish to apologize you for mistakes,becouse English is not my
language.
Here is my bad story with Gold Age:

I'm order $1,500.00 on 16.October 2000.After 10 days (28.Oct.) my credit
card American Express is charged for this amount from
Gold Age LLC Syracuse.But seven days later my e-gold is not credited from
Gold Age.Then I'm sent several e-mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] (President Gold Age),but no
reply.I'm sent too fax message to service with my proof from Amex,that my
credit card is charged.Again nothing,what is wrong.
After exactly 1 month(28.Nov.) I'm sent cancel request to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask for refund,becouse my e-gold is still not been
credited !

So,President,send me my money back on my credit card ! Is this request too
much for you? And answer me,please!
For what reason I not received money on my-egold 1 month,if you charged my
credit card?
Maybe is this a small amount for you,but for me is this 6 month income!!!

I wish to say,that Gold-Age is not stole my money.I will see soon.

Regards
Bojan Znidarsic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.
Any comments on this? On which address I can complain,if I not receive
money from Gold Age?
I need support.