Perhaps this will make more sense to you...

I started with less than $200 last month, and have witdrawn
several thousand from my e-gold account this month...

The logic I don't understand is why you are sitting in judgement
while we are all making money...

To me, that's not logical...

Laurie

You know I am so impressed by your logic on this one that I think you might
just be able to manage a little toll bridge I was planning on setting up in
Brooklyn.  Maybe you could make a modest investment in it and I'll make you
Chief Operating Officer.  I also have some beach front property in Nebraska
that I would be willing to part with for a reasonable sum.

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:13:22 -0700, AIRX Enterprise wrote:

>  Well said!  And thank you!  For a week now I have read these
>  messages that put e-Biz down, but I bit my lip and kept my
>  mouth shut.  Well fellow e-Biz member, you took the words right
>  out of my mouth.  Thank you.
>
>  A Loyal E-Biz Member
>

>  ---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  > Privacy,
>  >    You are incorrect about E-Biz, They will continue to use
>  > E-Gold just in
>  > a reduced manner, As the company has grown by leaps and bounds
>  > (over
>  > 25,000 in two months) it has become painfully obvious that
>  > E-Gold can not
>  > handle the surge of growth, This is by no means totally the
>  > fault of
>  > E-Gold as any company would be hard pressed to keep up with
>  > such
>  > unexpected growth. The reason for going to a offshore bank
>  > has NOTHING to
>  > do with paying taxes, Only that this is a bank that will
>  > allow E-Biz to
>  > operate the way it needs too.
>  >    The way you suggest doing things is painfully complicated
>  > to the
>  > average person and would do those of us in the USA no good
>  > at all tax wise
>  > being E-Biz issues 1099's to us and we need to report all
>  > our earnings for
>  > tax's, You see E-biz is a real company with real people and
>  > is not a scam
>  > as most of us have become accustom to seeing on the net,
>  > I have seen many
>  > on this list try to tear E-Biz down in the past few weeks,
>  > These are
>  > simply people that have no clue what they are talking about!
>  >    E-Biz is a sound,solid legal company based in the US and
>  > in compliance
>  > with all government regulations, They have been in operation
>  > since 10/00
>  > and as we all know if they were a scam they would be gone
>  > by now either by
>  > their own demise or by government closure. The truth lye's
>  > in the fact
>  > they are still here and working.
>  >
>  > A very satified E-Biz member
>  >
>  > ---
>  > You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >

>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/

Send a cool gift with your E-Card