* Do you HAVE an offshore debit card and want to fund it by e-gold?
* Do you NEED an offshore debit card and want to pay for it by e-gold?

Please read on.

------

Dear Privacy Seeker,

The Baltic Sparbucks Corporation announces the following new
features and services:

 o  Orders for new Sparbucks are now filled and sent by courier
    within 2 to 3 business days. Order at http://sparbucks.com

 o  e-gold transfers to your Sparbuck are now filled within
    as little as 1 to 2 business days. Depending on the time
    of the day, "same day" transfers might be possible.
    (Consider that the Baltics are 7 hours ahead of EST)
    Fund your card online at http://sparbucks.com/fund.html

 o  What's best, the commission for e-gold transfers to your
    Sparbuck have been decreased to a low $20 or 7% (whichever
    is higher), effective immediately.

 o  Even if you didn't buy your Sparbuck from us, as long as
    you have a Parex debit card, we can place your e-gold on
    your card within 1 to 2 business days. All we need to know
    is your 16 digit debit card number.

To order a Baltic Sparbuck, go to

http://sparbucks.com/offshore.html

or reply to this e-mail.

To send e-gold to your Baltic Sparbuck, go to

http://sparbucks.com/fund.html

and complete the easy form.

Sincerely,

Martin Schneider