Hi Michael:

Much better now.  The links work.  The one that I had a problem
with was the first one below.  Links always work on one's
machine, unless, of course you clear cache.  The link took you to
a directory on your machine where you are using Windows 2000, and
you believe you have a firewall  (BTW, does you wife know about
those "x" rates pictures).

The only problem  that I see, is I couldn't open my  Standard
Reserve account from your site ;-(.

George

At 10:38 PM 12/21/2000 +1100, Michael Moore wrote:
>Here we go again. excuse me for resending it everyone.
>
><http://www.gold-today.com>www.gold-today.com
>
>Latest Update!
>
>December 2000
>
>Our new upgraded Web Site is now fully operational!
>
>We have a brand new Logo and the site has been designed to make
>it easier for you to order your gold. The system is simplicity itself.
>
>Part of the new upgrade includes a new secure payment method for
>Australians, and soon to be introduced in other countries,
>called TECHNOCASH. This is the new internet payment system for
>all australians. As convenient as going to the Post Office and
>with none of the security risks attached to using credit cards
>over the net, Technocash is a forerunner in the new wave of safe
>and secure payment methods in Australia. Simply by going to
><http://www.technocash.com.au>www.technocash.com.au you can
>obtain your Technocash Voucher which you take to your nearest
>post office to make your payment. Then when you place your order
>for gold click the technocash button on the BUY GOLD
><https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3>https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3
>page, follow the instructions and you are away! Within 8 hours
>and usually less your gold will be in your e-gold account
>
>EZC Money. The easy way to transact business on the net. If you
>do not have a EZCMoney account go to
><http://www.ezcmoney.com/>http://www.ezcmoney.com/
>
>And further good news!, We have effectively reduced our rates!
>
>For all purchases up to and including 1500USD the rate is now
>only 9% NO bank fees. Over 1500USD the rate is 6%. (For
>10,000USD and over email me for a special quote!) We have also
>dropped our bank fee charge as well for gold purchases! Our
>minimum transaction however is still only 50USD. We look after
>the small folk here!
>
>You want to cash in your gold? Our rate is now only 1% plus
>10USD for bank fees (sorry.. can't avoid this one) In other
>words you cash in 500 dollars worth we give you 495 dollars
>worth less the bank fee! That 1% goes towards covering taxes and
>admin . (due to the high cost of bank fees a minimum of 500USD applies here).
>
>Of course we still have for your convienience the Spot Gold
>Price updated by courtesy of Kitco.com and the currency
>converter by Xeon Labs. Feel free to use them anytime, All
>conveniently available through the  BUY GOLD
><https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3>https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3
>
>We even have some music on the home page if you want something
>to hear while you are stocking up on gold!
>
>So pay us a visit and bookmark
><https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3>https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3
>for future reference.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Michael Moore
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.gold-today.com
>Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
> [...]

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]