I have been told that e-gold has been doing
micropayments since the beginning.
What is the big deal with Standard Reserve "
implementing" this?

I have some Pokemon Cards and old National Geographic
Magazines,
I think I am just going to post what I have to sell on
this list.
I have some dirty laundry that needs to be washed.
Would you prefer Standard Reserve or e-gold in payment
to do it for me?

Should we change the name of this list to Standard
e-gold bay?

--- George Matyjewicz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 06:07 AM 12/24/2000 -0800, Jeff Fitzmyers wrote:
> >"Website losing money? Easily get your customers to
> pay for your content
> >by enabling micropayments."
> >
> >Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox, December 24, 2000:
> >The Web in 2001: Paying Customers
> >http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001224.html
>
> I knew Jakob had some good points ;-).
> MicroPayments are one of
> the major features that we will be implementing at
> Standard
> Reserve.  Stay tuned.
>
> George
> ______________________________________
> George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
> Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
> Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
> World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
> http://www.standardreserve.com
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Dagny Taggart