If e-gold does not lend e-gold, how do they explain
negative balances in
some accounts?

On the public balance page there is one account with
a balance of negative 7.7 oz of silver.
I wonder how many other accounts with negative
balances there are and
how that is reflected on the examiner.

Is e-gold always backed 100% by precious metals and
has it been in the past?
Is this only a claim they make?

Sounds to me like there is some lending going on?

-- Michael Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> e-gold does not lend metal  so you cannot borrow

> from e-gold.
>
> You might find someone who will lend you some of
> their gold.
>
> Although i doubt it.
>

> > How do I go about borrowing metal from e-gold?

=====
Dagny Taggart