Some information about the Free Visa Card is in order.

The Advisory Board   to www.VisaRebate.com  includes the following
distinguished people.

Doug Wead
Mr. Wead has researched, written, and guest lectured for the Network
Marketing Industry for the past 20 years. He has authored 26 books that have
sold over 3 million copies in 15 languages. He has been quoted in Time,
Newsweek, US News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and THE New
York Times and has appeared as a guest with Dan Rather on The CBS Evening
News. Mr. Wead serves as an industry spokesperson and government relations'
resource. Mr. Wead served as a Special Assistant to the President in the
senior Bush White House, and played an integral role in George W. Bush's
successful 2000 campaign. He has lectured to audiences in Poland, Hungary,
France, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Australia, Indonesia and across
the United States. Mr. Wead brings a renowned industry and governmental
voice to VisaRebates.com. In 1979, along with Pat Boone, Boston Archbishop
Bernard, and Cardinal Law, he co-founded Mercy Corps International, which
has distributed over $73 million worth of medicines and famine relief.

Bob Smiley
Mr. Smiley retired from the US Air Force after 24 years to pursue business
interests after having been selected as Chief Master Sergeant. This position
represents the US Air force's highest administrative position for
non-commissioned officers.

Neil Bush
Mr. Bush is the Chairman and CEO of Ignite!, an education-literacy company
formed to deliver interactive education over the Internet using innovative
new technologies developed by Ignite!. This project is being hailed by some
as the most practical and innovative use of the Internet to date. Mr. Bush
is also the Chairman of Interlink, an international cable communications
company. Mr. Bush is son of the 41st President of the United States George
Bush, and the brother of George W. Bush, 43rd President-elect of the United
States.

Jonathan W. Brodeur
Mr. Brodeur has been a director of Egghead.com since August 1997 and has
served as their Chief Marketing Officer since February 1998. Since July
1995, Mr. Brodeur has served as a director and President of Surplus Direct.
>From June 1993 to July 1995, Mr. Brodeur was the Chief Operating/Operations
Improvement Officer for Connecticut Spring and Stamping, a high-precision
manufacturing company. Mr. Brodeur served as Senior Manager at KPMG Peat
Marwick LLP's National Consulting Practice from August 1988 to June 1993.

Some further information about VisaRebate.
VisaRebates.com is an internet solution and marketing company. We deliver a
critical ingredient to the e-commerce community-new and loyal customers. The
high cost of acquiring each new customer and the challenge of earning their
repeat business has most online companies chasing elusive profits.
VisaRebates.com is changing that picture. We deliver more than "sticky
customers". We deliver profits from the other 90+% of purchases that these
customers do OFF-LINE. Harnessing the powerful customer incentive of Network
BrokerageT (Patent Pending), we connect high margin off-line businesses to
our consumer force. These local merchants are happy to share their profits
from new customers as well as promote the growth of the customer community.
We bring them more profits and more new customers, the repeat business from
these more loyal customers, and a new source of residual income from tapping
into the 90+% of their existing customer's purchases that are repeated month
after month off-line. We call it the "click & mortar" business.

We host a virtual community of three economic segments: buyers, sellers
(both on and off line Merchants), and Agents who promote the growth and
process. The VisaRebates.com core technology architecture provides a private
label Internet Bridge to the "Brick & Mortar" main street market place
delivering a unique expansion of an Internet web site's commercial
opportunity and product line offering. Linked directly or through a
www.xyzCompanyMall.com portal, VisaRebates provides a seamless website
extension for Internet leaders desiring to expand their customer offerings
without adding additional risk or demands to their technology or operational
infrastructure.

Redistributing the Marketing Dollars

Through VisaRebates.com, the community of consumers and suppliers are allied
through the unique revenue sharing structure of Network BrokerageT. The
Merchant's traditional marketing dollar is redistributed to provide both
Agent's and customers a rebate or commission incentive to remain loyal and
expand through referral of both new consumers and merchants.

Today's market globalization and rapid technology growth has created a need
to develop new methods of gaining and maintaining customer loyalty. As
finding the lowest price is getting easier with Internet searches, something
other than price will determine where people shop. This unique model spans
both on-line and off-line commerce activity, and develops a strong "sticky
customer" residual income factor. By creating an Internet community that
includes international suppliers as well as local merchants, VisaRebates.com
offers its members a wide range of shopping resources leveraging the
scalability of technology and existing market distribution systems.
VisaRebates' Merchants generate profits while Members receive discounts,
cash back, and Frequent Shopper Commissions on goods and services that they
would otherwise purchase elsewhere.

This program will be made available to our consumer force of Visa
Cardholders in the near future.

To aquire your visa card and be able to refer others go to:
http://www.visarebates.com/Index.cfm?ReferralID=goldtoday.

This is a bona fide offer,  not a scam.  No hidey hidey,  everything up
front.  I strongly suggest you go to the web site and read the pages,  what
they are doing and why.  Read the biographies of the Directors  and the
Advisory Board.  Find out who they are.

And find out how you can participate.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
http://www.visarebates.com/Index.cfm?ReferralID=goldtoday