JP and "ALL"
Now that's the kind of impart a person can sink their teeth into!!!!!!!
It has taken me about 6 months, but finally........SOMETHING I CAN SINK MY
TEETH INTO.   JP you are a fortunate man......to be so highly thought and
spoken of in your world.    And congrats on the wedding....
Thank you for telling me about "coconutgold"........be talking with you
when I recover the money being held by FlatRateGold's bank, (which I am
really hoping is not gone for good), or get some more....
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
ANN SMITH