>>Reid Jackson wrote: check out the new additions to the Merchants and
>>Organizations section of the e-gold directory and do what comes
natural:
>>http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm

Good Heavens Mr. Jackson, i mean Uncle Reid,  Please Correct me If I am
wrong,
but i neva got da memo that the powers did away with the old directory
listing,
which was magnificent and comprehensive.  Did I over look dis old list,
let me
double check!

How much you gotta pay to bez on the noo list Two Cents? I yooze
ta got sum two sents in hea!
http://rootworks.com/twocentsworth.cgi?107245, but
now even that is <Forbidden You don't have permission to access
/twocentsworth.cgi on this server.>

wat bozz do i needs ta speak to? itz true my SCI iz old school but I';m
gonna
upgrade rite now, huh? alrite? Must Change be the only constant,  24/7 ?

<Disclaimer>Some folks have never been to New York and would never want
go.</Disclaimer>
 Translation:  My question to the e-gold list is where is the original
comprehensive merchant e-gold list, seems there was an awe inspiring
multitude
instead of the handfull of quality merchants listed currently.  It was a
matter
of pride to be listed.  While I have not been relisted as it is, I have
not dropped out of the
merchant e-gold biz, however lots of folks seem to have?  or is the list
located elsewhere.
Also when did twocentsworth.cgi die?
I regret having been RIP asleep in the Catskill Mountians.
T.I.A.

GOD Bless-- ya'alls New Year!
frum Manhattan Noo Yawlk
Mark S. Ohberg

Do it right first, Don't waste your time on line!
http://www.sitesell.com/comm-spec.html

Offshore can provide security, privacy, and profit.
http://www.csi-offshore.com/cgi-bin/partner/clickthru.cgi?id=netsirk