We do offshore trusts, IBC's, etc.  The offshore trust has been attacked lately by many tax authorities, so it may not be as good as it used to be.

If you are dealing with a large amount of money, an offshore foundation might do better, or a hybrid trust and IBC model.  If it is a small amount of money, our foundation grant program, otherwise known as our offshore savings and investment accounts, might be the thing. You can send us information about who you want your heris to be, and the grant accounts will pass to them immediately upon your death or other conditions you set forth.  This whole thing is an administrative function within our own foundation, and you do not technically own the property OR have an offshore bank account or investment account in your name, so you can truthfully say on your tax returns that you do not have a foreign bank account or investment account.  For further  details, look a thte language of the grant on our website, accessibel by a link from the bottom of the account application.  Let me know if you have further questions.

John
Our Offshore Website has been totally redesigned, and
we now have web based banking, opening of accounts,
deposits, and withdrawals! Go to: http://www.offshorearnings.com