---------------
This is a generally broadcasted message to Gold-Age
clients and other interested parties.
---------------.

Gold-Age has had some internet connection problems the
past few days. Even though we had a backup contract in place (With
EarthLink/MindSpring), the back up services failed us, plus numerous
other little
technical problems cropped up culminating in one heck of a mess the past
few days. We've
now setup a temporary/emergency account and are back online -- albeit
with a slow connection, but at least we're live & can access E-mail and
our server files. We should be back with our faster services in another
few days.

We have a few thousand E-mails to sort through and
assorted other business, but we should be caught up by Thursday or
Friday.

In the meantime, check out our nifty drawing for real gold dust at
 http://www.gold-age.net/
 (click on the "Gold-Dust & Bullion" navigation link)

Do not reply to this message if the original sender appears to be
something other than pecb.com or gold-age.net  since this E-mail is
being sent
from a temporary account. (we've attempted to make messages appear as if
they are
from our pecb & gold-age domains -- depending upon the recipient)

Send replies to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]