> I sent money to the Building the future program -member # 190501 on Dec.
> 26 and they were supposed to send returns within 3 days. It is now 7 days
> and nothing has happened. Does anyone know how to contact them to find out
> what's up. Or have they scammed me.
>
> Mike Grosh

How much were you supposed to get back in those 3 days? If it was more
than 1/4%, you most probably got scammed.

Next question... Why did you give your money to somebody you didn't know
without getting their contact information?

Where in cyberspace is "Building the Future" located? They aren't at
http://www.buildingthefuture.com.

Viking Coder