well, I am beginning to think that the contact by the fed WAS a coincidence.  It turns out they want info. on one of our FORMER clients whose account was closed by us because we suspected a scam.  He was getting his webhosting form us, which is another reason we will probably get out of that business, and perhaps the mail forwarding business soon.

We do not knowingly harbor con artists among our cusotmers and will close accounts if we discover one.  They used egold real heavily, it seems.  I just hope that egold doens't have problems because of all of these samsters using their service.

So, to Standard reserve I have to offer an apology.  It looks like it was a coincidence, after all, but quite an amazing one, coming only an hour or two after my rant.

George, I plan to write an article on banking horror stories.  If any of the MM's who have been stung by con artists would like to tell their story in the article, you are welcome to submit your story offlist.  I will publish the article in SuccessQuest and Offshore Destiny shortly, and if George wants to use it for ETailer's, he is welcome along with any other ezine publisher on this list.

The only way to stop the scammers is to expose their methods so that peopel can see them for what they are.

John
Our Offshore Website has been totally redesigned, and
we now have web based banking, opening of accounts,
deposits, and withdrawals! Go to: http://www.offshorearnings.com