Hello everybody!

GoldSpender (www.goldspender.com), an official agent of Standard Reserve,
has added a new method of payment, PAYCARD MONEYGRAM PAYMENT. This thing
is like Western Union, but as cheap as $4.95, not depending on amount.
This service has its own code at MoneyGram and is different from ussual
MoneyGram payments.

You just go to any MG office in USA, take MoneyGram Express payment form,
fill it in (as it is described at www.goldspender.com) and send your
payment to GoldSpender's account. We receive money within 15 minutes!
Superfast and convenient service. Come and try!!!

P.S. Please also note we accept WebMoney payments (www.webmoney.ru/eng),
very convenient and our fee is only 5%. This service is immediate. You
only have to buy WM. Take a look at their site.

Regards,
Pavel