I am wanting, on The Gold Economy, to include a weekly commentary on the
price of gold. What I need is someone who feels that they know enough
about the subject and can provide some good insight as to how it works.

What I am wanting is a regular weekly/semi-daily commentary -- you know --
when there is a major fluctuation we run an article, or if there is none a
regular weekly article. Whoever gets to do it can have a free link each
article to their own site.

Are there any takers? E-mail me at my personal address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to put your name up for this task. Or if you know
of someone you would like to suggest give me their e-mail address and I
will contact them.

Thanks for your help.
Dr Elwyn Jenkins
The Gold Economy
www.goldeconomy.com
"We add new information daily. Come see us."
++