Bob wrote:
> The only way I can see for a value to be placed on that
> link is if your stats are made public.

Are you meaning Stats for Gold Economy page views? Yes. I would be most
happy to supply a potential writer of the column the page view stats of the
site! In general we have a varying number of page views a day depending upon
what articles are on the site. We have logged more than 18,000 individual IP
addresses during the time we have been operational with about 60% of these
returning more than 3 times. We have significant page views a day that we
would be willing to reveal these to the potential writers.

Dr Elwyn Jenkins
The Gold Economy
Atlanta
++