Eric,

I do not know to whom you may be aplogising but I would like it on record that I have always found you to be a very professional business person.

The term 'hot headed' is the last one that comes to mind when I think of Eric Gaither.  The words, calm, collected, efficient, trustworthy and professional spring to mind.

I would have no hesitation in recommending you to my most valuable client if the need arose.

Come on Eric,  do not let your focus be detracted by one person  (whoever it may be).

I gaurantee that with the quantity of people you are dealing with you are definitely going to find someone who is not satisfied.  It is nothing to do with the quality of your service.

I work during the day in the complaints arena of a large company and process about 50 to 100 complaints a day  and can tell you (or anyone else for that matter)  that  80% of ALL complaints come from 20% of complainers and those complaints are almost always non genuine. I can tell you this is quite correct.  those 20% of complainers consistantly complain to more than one company or person  and their life generally is one long big complain!

Focus on your goal,  not on the obstacles placed in front of you.  If you focus on the obstacles  you will accumulate more obstacles.

Focus on your goals,  they are what you want.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at