At 06:54 PM 1/23/2001 -0500, James M. Ray wrote:

>http://www.fairtunes.com/
>
>Hi George, you might want to contact this dude. See top article. :)
>JMR

Thanks.  That top one is cute.  And here I thought PayPal was
soooo easy to use.

I spoke to the magazine today, and have set up another
conversation tomorrow morning.  I will pass on those who sent me information.

BTW, I contacted John Rubino who wrote that article posted here
last week "Thestreet.com does an article on electronic gold"
http://www.thestreet.com/funds/strategies/1262395.html and
thanked him for mentioning Standard Reserve and offered
assistance if he is writing another.  After a series of e-mails
to/fro it looks like he an our own Dr. Elwyn Jenkins may
collaborate on a book on the Gold Economy.  John is very
interested and thinks this is the hot area.  Stay tuned.

George

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]