What can you do in exchange for 20 to 100 to help fund your education?  I
have to work quite hard for my filthy lucre, so I generally don't give it
away without a fair exchange.  For instance can you work?  That is what I
did when I was in college.  I had 4 jobs to pay for my beer and pizza.
Please describe what you can do in exchange for a little bit of scratch and
you might have more luck.

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:55:31 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  In need of some help in going to college.  Could someone help by sending
>  me 20 to 100 to help fund my education. My parents aren't able to.  I
>  would very much appreciate it.  Thank you Joe.  244298
>
>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/