Why do I continue to subscribe to the e-gold-list?  I'm so
sick of worthless information.  If it's not worth your time,
why would you think it worth our time?  Please stop. Let's
keep this list clean and informative.  For four months now
I have deleted nearly 95% of all emails simply because the
first three line are just garbage.  I thought if I subscribed,
I might learn a thing or two, but ... well, I'll just end it
here and let you all figure it out.  Thank you.

Erick