At 02:52 AM 1/26/2001 -0500, Graham Kelly wrote:
>Guys,
>I'm pleased to announce the opening of GoldNow in the Netherlands, known
>also as Holland! This will take place sometime after the weekend...

Congratulations.  We at Standard Reserve wish you the best with
this venture.  If it's anything like what you've done so far, it
is sure to be a hit.

Good luck

George

PS  When are you going to be in India.  We need an agent there.
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]