"SnowDog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > This company is underfunded and scared of large transactions. Pure and
> > simple.
>
>Wow, to draw this conclusion is to disbelieve that they back their currency
>100% with gold

No. To believe this is to believe that Omnipay does not have enough money in
its bank account and enough egold to be able to handle all but the most
trivial of transactions.

Then again I don't believe that egold could withstand any real level of
transactions either. Their servers keep crashing and their website is
unreachable WAY to often.

>there is NO WAY they can be underfunded if they are backing their currency
>with gold. They sell the gold, take the money and fill the OutExchange
>order. This is how E-Gold is set-up.

At least you finally admit that you recognize that egold and Omnipay are the
same company. According to your earlier protestations egold doesn't do
"outexchanges" Omnipay does.

Here you finally show your true colours. Welcome.

KR